The Throngo (Si-Fi)



THE THRONGO
By
AMLAN BASU


Fade In:

Scene1. INT.  – Bungalow - Day-1

The doctor is checking one of his patients in his chamber and writing the prescription.

ANJAN

Take four tablets twice a day for the week and come along again.

RAMESH

Yes Sir. I will do that.

The doctor enters the room. His wife is cooking. The doctor cleans his hands with soap and sits on a sofa in the drawing-room.

ANJAN

Rima, today I have to go out in the afternoon to see a patient.

RIMA

At what time?

Raghu comes with one glass of tea and water.

ANJAN

3 p.m.

Anjan drinks tea and enters the chamber and starts to see the patients again.

Fade Out

Fade In 

Scene2.   INT.  –            Bungalow -        Day - 2

Swapna enters the room and washing her hands.

SWAPNA

Where is my father? When he will come?

RIMA

He has gone to a patient visit. He will come back. Just he has called me about this. But, he is making late now.

Rima is moving to and fro in tension.

RIMA

Swapna, your father has not come yet. He told me earlier that he is coming soon.

SWAPNA

Yes, what happened to my father? Is he in a problem?

RIMA

No. No. Not tell like this. Overall he is a doctor. Maybe he is doing some serious operation.

Rima calls Anjan but Anjan is not picking up her call. She is a bit worried. She called to her friend Sabita.

SABITA

What happened to you Sabita? Everything is alright?

RIMA

Anjan has not come home yet.

SABITA

Doesn't he call you? He may be doing a serious job. After all, he is a doctor. One day late can't be a problem. 

In the meantime, the car horns her gate. The doctor has come. Rima takes a sigh of relief.

RIMA

Anjan comes just now.

SABITA

Ok. fine. I have told you not to worry. Talk to him now. I will call you tomorrow about this. Goodnight.

SABITA

Goodnight!

Anjan enters the room with helter-skelter hair and an unhappy mood.

RIMA

Sit Anjan. Why are you behaving like this?

ANJAN

I am very disturbed Rima. Some doctors hatched a conspiracy to defame me.

RIMA

What did they do?

ANJAN

A heart patient has died through wrong treatment. Somebody forged my letterhead and prescribed the wrong medicines by duplicating my handwriting and signature.

RIMA

I am shocked. It's very bad.

ANJAN

People asked me to give a ransom to the family of the dead patient, which I am not involved in any way. They even blamed me and asked for clarification for the death. It's horrible.

RIMA

Then what happened?

ANJAN

I have refused to give a single pie to them.

RIMA

Any idea, who has done it?

ANJAN

I have guessed but I have to prove my innocence and give punishments to the culprits.

RIMA

I am very scared. There is a lot of dishonest and greedy person in our area. But I am confident, we are honest, so we will win lastly.

Raghu comes along with water and tea. The doctor drinks water and takes a sip in the teacup. 

ANJAN

I will make a police complaint tomorrow morning. There is no option, People are misunderstanding and treat me as a culprit.  They don't know what's behind this. 

SWAPNA

Dad, please join us for the dinner now. Then we will go to the police station. 

ANJAN

Swapna, I am not in the mood for dinner. You must carry on with your mother.

SWAPNA

No, no. We will not eat if you are not. 

Cut To

Fade In

Scene3. - INT. - Anjan's House-Day-3

Anjan has not slept in the whole night. He is exhausted.

RIMA

I made your favorite food - garlic bread with an egg omelet and stir-fry vegetables you love more than me.

SWAPNA

Dad, don't tell me no. You have not eaten anything last night.

Anjan slowly comes to the dining table and picks up a chair. He starts taking breakfast. His daughter and wife also joined with him.

SWAPNA

We will go to the police station altogether.

Anjan turned down.

ANJAN

No, no. You don't have to go.

RIMA

No. We don't leave you alone. Please understand the situation. 

ANJAN

Well. It got to be a bad one also.

SWAPNA

We are ready to assist you. After all, you are my dad.

Swapna comes and hugged his dad.

RIMA

Anjan, you are not guilty. Why are you so depressed? We will go like a roaring lion.

FADE OUT



SCENE4. - INT. - ROOM - DAY - 4

FADE IN

Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin, and Philip are making a conference call. 

SHEKHAR

Ha, ha, ha! We made Anjan guilty. Now, he must punish for this.

All are laughing loudly.

PRADIP

I have used a lot of shrewd brains to forge Anjan's writing and signature on his letterhead.

SHEKHAR

Anjan is thinking that he is a very smart person by doing his medical practice in a  monopoly way. He doesn't make a space for us.

NITIN

It's just the start to make him disappointed. If he is not agreed with us, then we will take him into the guillotine.

PHILIP

Doctor Anjan is earning hefty money for since long. But he doesn't have any compassion for the younger generation. He should retire now and e us a chance to earn money.

NITIN

He will not do for us. He is wanted to grab our bread also.

SHEKHAR

No. We will not tolerate him anymore. We will keep him out of our city.

FADE OUT


FADE IN

SCENE  5.  INT. - POLICE STATION - DAY - 5

Anjan, Rima, and Swapna are sitting in chairs and make complaints.

POLICE SUPER

How do you prove your innocence? As you told your letterhead, prescription and signature are forged by others.

ANJAN

I am not guilty, so I hope your team will find out the culprit.

POLICE SUPER

Do you suspect anybody?

ANJAN

I have no clear idea who has done this heinous job?

POLICE SUPER

Please give us some clues.

Anjan is thinking seriously to find out any clues.

POLICE SUPER

Do you have any enemies?

ANJAN

Yes, of course, but I don't know exactly. I remember two of the doctors are made bad behavior with me in a medical conference. 

POLICE SUPER

Can you guess the name?

ANJAN

Yes, Shekhar and Pradip both are doctors.

POLICE SUPER

Wow! I have understood. This is a professional rivalry. They are intentionally harassing and defaming you.

Anjan has not replied to anything.

POLICE SUPER

Don't worry. Mr. Banerji. If you are innocent, we will not give you to be victimized. We will find out the culprit soon.

RIMA

Yes, sir. Anjan is devasted. He is not eating and sleeping properly after the incident. If it happens for a long time, the doctor will not be alive. 

POLICE SUPER

Do you have faith in us, So, don't be disheartened? We are fired up to take the challenge and solve your case soon. 

POLICE SUPER

Mohan, Call Shekhar, and Pradipand tell them to meet me at the police station today.

MOHAN

Yes, sir.

Anjan, Rima & Swapna returned to their home. 

ANJAN

Now, we have to wait for the police call. Hope the police will look out for the matter seriously and catch the culprit fast. I have to do good afternoon sleep well.

RIMA

Good. You must take some rest.

FADE OUT


FADE IN

 SCENE 6.         INT.              -       BUNGALOW       -    NIGHT - 6

wapna is gone to the terrace for walking in the evening. Suddenly, she has seen one alien is falling from the sky. It is nearby to her. It is a two-legged blue color human masculine body with two eyes. He is coming towards Swapna.  Swapna is scared with fear and shouted, "Help, help"! She is running away into the home. 

SWAPNA

Mom, there is a powerful alien man, which I have noticed.

RIMA

What are you tell?

SWAPNA

Yes, Mom. I have just stood beside the terrace wall and seeing nature. Suddenly one big person falls from the sky with a husky sound. He was sturdy and very tall. He is walking by the jump from one place to another.

RIMA

How is it possible? I can't believe it till now. Tell your dad about this. 

Anjan comes.

SWAPNA

Dad, I have seen an alien on the rooftop.

ANJAN

What are you tell? Ok. I am just checking what's happening. Don't go out.

SWAPNA

Dad, you don't go alone. The alien will kill you.

ANJAN

Don't be afraid Swapna. I see the situation. 

Anjan ran on the rooftop. Also, Swapna and Rima are on the roof. They haven't seen anything within half an hour.

ANJAN

It must be happen something. Swapna is not lying.

FADE OUT


SCENE 7 - INT. BUNGALOW - DAY - 7

Anjan is reading the newspapers and seeing the particular headline that one alien which is a mammal has come to the city. He has seen in the night in the various part of the city.

ANJAN

Swapna is telling true. A giant alien has come to our city. The police are alerted not to disturb him unnecessarily and also make a limit to going out.

SWAPNA

I have read in the book that not all aliens are ferocious, a lot of them are good and they would like to friendship with humans.

ANJAN

You're right Swapna. So, don't be panic, take it easy. I know everybody has a scare for this but act intelligently. 

SWAPNA

I've read numerous stories about this. Now, I will be confident to handle this. 

ANJAN

The situation will make us do this.

DISSOLVE TO


SCENE 8 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOUSE - EVENING - 8

One evening, Anjan is showing the full moon to Swapna by standing on the rooftop.

ANJAN

What beautiful scenery Swapna. The night sky is glowing brightly. 

SWAPNA

Yes, dad. Excellent sight as night is dazzling. Two days are gone. I've not seen the mammal again. 

ANJAN

Yes, he has a positive chance to come today.

SWAPNA

How do you know Dad?

ANJAN

It's my gut as the moon at night is the right time. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise like the sky is broke into their head.

SWAPNA

Is the alien coming?

ANJAN

You're right daughter. Alien is coming rapidly.

Suddenly, a sturdy human-like animal stepping down beneath the bungalow of Anjan. Anjan and Swapna are looking at him enthusiastically.

ANJAN

Hey Rima! Come immediately to the rooftop, or you will miss something unseen.

RIMA

What is this? Alien?

Yes.

SWAPNA

Mom! Hurry up!


Rima comes to the upstairs hurriedly and looks beneath their bungalow.


RIMA

Wow! It looks like a man. I can't believe this. So, what is his intention?

ANJAN

He wants to tells something to us something us. So, I have to go down and ask him what message he is trying to convey to us.

RIMA

You don't think you are strong enough. So, don't go there, or he will kill you.

ANJAN

I want proof, as I have to take a snap of the alien. 

Anjan goes down to see the alien properly. Immediately he takes a couple of snaps of this alien. He is looking like a black giant, sitting quietly outside of the main gate of Anjan's house. His eyes are sparkling and he is trying to say something, which Anjan has not to understand. Then Swapna is also coming to see the alien from the close. She is not afraid to see the alien and kept quiet as his father.

SWAPNA
What is your name?
THONGO
He behaves peculiarly as sounds like Thoooongoooo.
SWAPNA
Are you Thongo?
THONGO
He sounds like Yaaaaaaa....
SWAPNA
Wow, Thongo! Where are you come from?
THONGO
Uhhhhhhh....
He uplifted his hands towards the sky. Then suddenly he starts walking in the road and thereafter in the air and vanishes in a short while. In the meantime, so many people have gathered in the place to see Thongo. Anjan closes his gate and entered the room with Swapna. 
CUT TO

SCENE 9 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT -9
Two journalists and a videographer come to meet him and ask for the interview. Anjan is gladly agreed to do this. Anjan, Rima and Swapna are viewing the TV news about the alien.
JOURNALIST
How the Throngo has come nearby to your gate?
ANJAN
Wow! He has come from the sky and situated nearby to my gate of the house. 
JOURNALIST 2
What is your reaction to seeing this first?
ANJAN
I've seen him four days ago. That time she has just roamed nearby to my house and gone away.
JOURNALIST 1
When he is coming?
ANJAN
Everyday evening.
JOURNALIST 2
Do you speak with the alien?
ANJAN
No, my daughter has talked with him.
JOURNALIST 2
You? What did he tell?
SWAPNA
He told me something but I have not understood it well. But, When I asked his name, he replied to me with a peculiar sound That Thoooongoooo.
JOURNALIST 1
Wow! Nice.
SWAPNA
I've given his name Thongo. I will call him Thongo when he will come to meet us next time.
JOURNALIST 2
How do you sure he will come again?
SWAPNA
Thongo is wanted to be my friend and he is very special to me.
ANJAN
I'm interrupting. The Throngo is very gentle to us. My daughter asked him questions but he is not angered by us.
JOURNALIST 2
Do you call me when the alien comes again?
ANJAN
No, it's not possible now. We want to meet him alone. Once we have a good familiarity with him. Then I will call you. Otherwise, when Throngo will see you, he will go away.
JOURNALIST 1
Do you have any evidence to claim his presence?
ANJAN
Why not? I have taken a couple of photographs with him.
JOURNALIST 1
Do you show me?
ANJAN
Yes, of course.
JOURNALIST 2
We will be very please sir if you give us some photographs as evidential proof.
ANJAN
Yes. Take it all.
JOURNALIST 1 & 2 (Speak together)
Thank you, sir. You are most welcome to our office. We will broadcast your interview. 

SCENE 10 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOUSE - DAY-10
Anjan is reading the newspaper in the morning. He surprisingly sees that he and his daughter is a leading newsmaker for today. Their interviews and the pic of aliens have been published broadly. 

VOICE OVER (V.O)
The phone is ringing randomly. Every newspaper, magazine, TV, Radio, social media is offering him a hefty sum for the interview. But Anjan is not interested in this, So, he has reverted. He understood that he and his daughter is going to be popular for this. But he is waiting for the next meet of the alien again.

DISSOLVE TO

After two days.

SCENE 11 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOUSE - DAY-11

The alien has come again at night. Anjan's family has taken their dinner. They see the gigantic alien has come to their house. He just sits in front of the gate. Anjan, Rima, and Swapna all are entertaining him.

SWAPNA
Have you been hungry my friend Throngo?
THRONGO
Huuuuuuu

Swapna brings a big plate of fruits to him eat. Throngo picks one by one in his hand and eats quickly like a human.

SWAPNA
Do you want more?
TRHRONGO
Huuuuuuu

Now Swapna gives him a plate full of fried fish, chicken and boiled egg. The alien sees him minutely and not eat.

SWAPNA
Hey Throngo! Don't you eat non-veg? Taste it one, my mother has prepared it.
THRONGO
Uhhhhhh
Thrombo doesn't eat. Then Swapna gives him a bottle of water and suddenly started eating non-veg. foods. Surprisingly, he finished it very fast. Anjan, Rima, and Swapna see this with curiosity. Anjan is continuously taking video shots from his digital camera.

SWAPNA
Have you finished your dinner Thrombo?
Any more you wanted?
THROMGO
Nohhhhhh

Then Thrombo is looking to Swapna in a very sympathetic manner.

SWAPNA
Are you tired Throngo?
THRONGO
Nohhhhhhh
 
Throngo tries to tell something to Swapna by moving his hands and mouth.

SWAPNA
What are you telling a friend I don't understand.
THRONGO
He sounds different.
SWAPNA
Pardon please! Tell me again Throngo?
THRONGO
Frrrriiiieeeennnndddd
SWAPNA
Wow! You are my friend. Thank you.
THRONGO
Youuuu areeee myyyy friendddd
SWAPNA
Good. You are learning English. I will teach you.

Throngo moves his hands and toches the backside of Swapna. Also laughs like a human. In the meantime, a lot of people have come to see him. He understands the situation and disappears within a minute.

SCENE 12- INT.- GOOD TV - DAY-12
Anjan, Rima, and Swapna are sitting for the interview in a famous TV channel office and the entire country is waiting to listen to their interview in bated breath. 

CHANNEL DIRECTOR
How proud feeling in your mind to make friends with an alien?
ANJAN
Yeah, I am feeling happy about this as I am a simple man with honesty and integrity. I've just behaved as a good and helpful person with him.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
That's all. Nothing more.
ANJAN
No, I don't use any trick to convince him.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
But, how it's possible as he doesn't know our language or anything?
ANJAN
It's happened suddenly.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
You're great. You become famous overnight.
ANJAN
I don't bother whether I become famous or not. I have not changed.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Wow! Thanks. Can you tell me some attributes about Throngo?
ANJAN
Yes, of course. I have researched well about Throngo. He is not ferocious and he eats both cooked non-vegetarian and vegetarian food. But he doesn't eat any raw food like other aliens. 
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Interesting. Then....
ANJAN
Throngo gets his energy directly after sunset from the atmosphere, moon, and stars. He springs into action at night and he is hiding in a secret place in a day. 
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
What he can do?
ANJAN
I've no idea but he has a very powerful masculine body. Nobody can able to win against him.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Fantastic Mr. Bose. You've done a lot of research about Throngo. Thank you very much for the valuable information. Is anything else?
ANJAN
I think I am going to make an exciting friendship with Throngo.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
It's right. 
ANJAN
My daughter Swapna became the best friend of Throngo.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Wow! Nice, we will get the update from her.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Now, the telecast is not happening but we are going for a lucrative pay contract with you. Do you agree?
ANJAN
What do I've to do?
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
You have to contribute the updated information about Throngo and sometimes you've to come to your office for the interview which will be telecast worldwide.
ANJAN
I'm a doctor. I don't have much time. Apart from this, I'm agreed to do this in your favor.
CHANNEL DIRECTOR
Thank you very much Mr. Bose. We are offering you for four crores initially for one year? Are you happy with the deal?
ANJAN
Yes Sir. No problem.

DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 13 - INT. - SHEKHAR'S HOUSE - DAY-13
Shekhar and Pradip are discussing Anjan.

SHEKHAR
I'm surprised by the destiny of Anjan. He is now a well-known person across India.
PRADIP
He is claiming that he becomes a friend of aliens now. Is it possible?
SHEKHAR
It's bullshit. No human can become a friend of an alien.
PRADIP
So, how a popular TV channel is interviewing him. and give Anjan credit.
SHEKHAR
We have to check it. Just call Nitin and Philip to know the whereabouts of Anjan.
PRADIP
Sure. We have to find the cause.

In the meantime, Nitin's call has come. Pradip picks the phone.

NITIN
We must concern about Anjan. Keep an agile watch to his motion. I think Anjan is also getting paid for the interview on TV Channel.
PRADIP
Be aware of everything at a rapid pace. We don't want to see any development of Anjan.
NITIN
Ok sure. 

DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 14 - INT. - ANJAN'S BUNGALOW -NIGHT - 14
Anjan woke up at two o'clock at night. Again Throngo comes to his home. Rima offers him some food. Throngo is laughing silently and eating the food from the plate gladly.

SWAPNA
How did you enjoy food Throngo?
THRONGO
Huuuuu. 

He is just showing his head movement of yes.

SWAPNA
Wow! Fine! Throngo. I'm very happy to see you are speaking English. 

Throngo starts drinking water. After drinking

THRONGO
Tttttthhhhhaaaaannnnn....

SWAPNA
I know you're feeling uneasy about other people because you've come to my home directly. 
THRONGO
Yyyyyeeeesssss
SWAPNA
I'm very much ready to help you with anything friend.

Throngo ques with a different voice.

SWAPNA
We're the bosom friend for each other. We can't leave anyone.
Throngo nods his head with a positive vibration.

Suddenly sounds of clamor start outside the Anjan's bungalow. Somebody is calling Anjan.

PRADIP
Hey Anjan! Open the door. What are you doing at night? I want to see the alien. 

Anjan opens the door. Some people have stood outside his bungalow.

ANJAN
Do you want to see the Throngo?
PRADIP
Yes.
PRADIP
Yes, I have told you already.
CUT TO

SCENE 15-EXT.-OUTSIDE BUNGALOW-NIGHT-15
Then Throngo comes out from the bungalow and people are frightened to see him,
PRADIP
Where are you come from?
THRONGO
Space.
PRADIP
Why are you coming into the earth to destroy us?
THRONGO
Nnnnnoooo,
SHEKHAR
It's all wrong. We'll not believe your word.
PRADIP
You are making a friendship with the wrong person Anjan. Heis not good for you.
THRONGO
Nnnnnoooo.
SHEKHAR
Good person. Hahahaha.
Throngo is not replying to anything.

Suddenly, Pradip and Shekhar bring guns and fire Throngo. But nothing is happening to him. Anjan is also looking dissatisfied with the behavior of his friends. Throngo comes to Pradip fast and beats him seriously into the ground. At that time Shekhar is trying to run and hide somewhere. But, Throngo picked him up, beats him, and throws him into the drain. The local police have already come and tried to catch him. 

POLICE
Throngo! Stop! Stop now. We'll shot you, don't run.
Throngo becomes very angry. He is not listening to them and vanished rapidly into the air.
POLICE
He is a superman. We can't able to catch them. He has severely beaten to two people.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 16 - INT. - POLICE STATION - DAY-16
Anjan is sitting in the Police station with Police officers.

ANJAN
I'm not responsible for what wrong happened in the day.
POLICE
So, how does this happen? Two people have been fatally hurt by Throngo.
ANJAN
Throngo is infuriated by them to do so. It's their fault to rage an alien unnecessarily.
POLICE
Why are you favoring Throngo? He has acted misdeed and we'll find him anyway.
ANJAN
He has not done anything wrong. Two people have shot him first, then he has attacked them. 
POLICE
Why Throngo is not cooperative with us. When he called him, he starts moving quickly and disappears.
ANJAN
He is an alien. When he will angry, then he is become out of control. Even gunshot also not wounds him. So, understand, how strong he is. 
POLICE
Do you know, what is his drawbacks? 
ANJAN
Why are you wanted to know this? He is a good person. He will not do anything wrong if you behave well with him.
POLICE
That's what we know but you must tell his fatal flaws.
ANJAN
Please don't do anything wrong with him. Otherwise, he will kill us.
POLICE
Don't argue with us. Please tell clearly how to catch him easily.
ANJAN
I am not against you. If you want, I will tell you now. I'm not hiding anything about Throngo.
POLICE
So, tell us.
ANJAN
Throngo is ineffective and powerless in daylight. Even he will not come out in a day and hides in a cave or a remote place.
POLICE
So, he will be powerful after the sunset at night?
ANJAN
Yes, of course. Nothing can beat him at night.
POLICE
If you know anything about Throngo?
ANJAN
In short, he can change his appearance anytime and disappear. He can jump from tree to tree, roof to roof, and can walk very fast. 
POLICE
Interesting. We've seen your interview on TV but again wanted to confirm with you in reality.
POLICE
Ok. Thanks for your co-operation Anjan. We will call you again if any requirement is there.
ANJAN
It's ok. No problem. I will come again when you tell me to come.
POLICE
Thank you very much Mr. Anjan.
CUT TO

SCENE 17 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOME - NIGHT-17  
Anjan is drinking tea and chatting with his wife and daughter. In the meantime, he sees the message from the bank.
ANJAN
Wow! It's my pleasure,  I have received my first installment of Rs. 1 Crore.
RIMA
That's fine. Now we're rich.
ANJAN
Throngo has become a lucky charm for us.
RIMA
But, we will not spend lavishly. We will secure money for the future.
ANJAN
Yes, of course. I will do some financial planning and deposit the money into secure places.
RIMA
Ok.
ANJAN
But, I will concentrate more on Throngo and do some research about him.
RIMA
Wow! One thing I have to forget to tell you is that Sujit has completed his course with distinction marks.
ANJAN
Wow! I have to congratulate him. So, when he is coming to India?
RIMA
Just tomorrow.
ANJAN
That's nice. So, we have to arrange a grand dinner party for my son.
RIMA
That's good.
SWAPNA
We'll go to the outside restaurant dad.
ANJAN
Ok.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 18 - EXT. - STREET - DAY-18
Nitin drives his car with Philip at night and city night scenery is flashing luminously. He parks his car in a nearby famous restaurant. Both enter the restaurant and occupied one table.

NITIN
We've to chalk out a plan to attack Anjan as Shekhar. Shekhar and Pradip are severely injured.
PHILIP
I have an idea. We can put a car bomb inside his car.
NITIN
But, how is it possible? 

Steward comes with a menu card.
NITIN
Bocardo 1 peg for two and starters like chicken lollypop, boil egg and grams.
STEWARD
Ok.
PHILIP
That's easy, we can hire one person to do it and gave him some money.
NITIN
Good idea! But, we will give the job to a professional murderer to perform it.
PHILIP
So, we have to arrange a bomb.
NITIN
That I can arrange shortly as I've to contact a notorious criminal. He can help me out with this.
PHILIP
Let's do it. 

Then Shekhar's call is coming.
SHEKHAR
Hi Nitin! Unfortunately, I am not able to come to participate with you as I'm not in a totally fit condition.
NITIN
You don't have to come here Shekhar. We've done a grand plan to kill Anjan.
SHEKHAR
What is it?

Nitin is looking at the other table customers are somebody is listening to their chat. He sees that four-five tables are empty.
NITIN (Whispering voice)
We will put a bomb inside the car of Anjan.
SHEKHAR
How?
NITIN
We'll give the job to a beggar or an underprivileged person and give them some money for this. Also,  I will bring a bomb from someone.
SHEKHAR
It's ok. Be very careful to execute this.
NITIN
Don't worry boss. We will do it silently at a fast pace.
SHEKHAR
Keep its extreme privacy. Even don't discuss this. I don't want to be a failure of our plan anymore.
NITIN
Yes Of course.

DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 19 - EXT. - AIRPORT - DAY-19
Sujit is entering into the car, closed the door and Anjan starts driving.m The car exits from the airport and passing through the highway building and parks.
ANJAN
So, Sujit! You've done well. We'll go outside today for a dinner to celebrate your success.
SUJIT
I am glad to know dad. 
Sujit crossed his finger.

Anjan is also doing the same. The car enters his home. Swapan is parking his car in the garage and they enter the room. There Rima and Swapna have come to accept Sujit.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 20-INT. - ROOM - NIGHT-20
Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin, and Philip meet in a secret place.
SHEKHAR
We've to watch strictly the movement of Anjan. So, we can ascertain where we can park his car.
NITIN
I've already watched his movements. He has come along his son in today moring and parked his car in his garage.
SHEKHAR
So, be prepared friends. We'll attack Anjan shortly. Maybe today or tomorrow. 
PHILIP
If nobody died, some fatal damage may destroy his car.
SHEKHAR
Nobody will be able to know our strategy. 
PRADIP
Anjan is becoming rich and popular amongst mass people. This is an eyesore to us. We've to eliminate him immediately.
Everybody crossed their fingers.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 21-INT.-RESTAURANT-NIGHT-21
Anjan with his family is busy taking the dinner.
ANJAN
Today's dinner is to celebrate Sujit's brilliant result in his 
education. 
One big cake is kept beautifully on the dining table. Sujit is cutting the cake and Anjan is capturing the snaps. Then Anjan is gladly distributing the cake among them and even the restaurant staff.
ANJAN
We're enjoying the very precious moment of achievement. My son Sujit has done a lot of hard work and dedication for this. I think I'm the happiest father in the world. 
Then the dinner has started and the steward is serving the food on their plate. After taking the juice and starter Sujit is going to the car to bring his DSLR video camera. Then sees that one of the windows of the car is smashed and the Sujit enters the inside of the car. Then a high-potential bomb blasts in the car when Sujit touches his leg to the bomb unintentionally. The sound is becoming very loud and the Sujit died instantly. The car is also destroyed. The crowd has assembled near the damaged car. Anjan, Rima, and Swapna also go to see the situation.
ANJAN (In panic)
It's my car and it's totally destroyed. Where is Sujit?
ONE CUSTOMER
One person is dead inside the car but his body is not identified perfectly.
ANJAN (Crying loudly)
This is my only son Sujit has died. Rima felled down on the ground and become unconscious. Swapna is also wailing. 
In the meantime, the Restaurant manager has come. Restaurant people have picked up Rima in a structure to keep in a safe place. They are doing the necessary first-aid to make her conscious. 
ANJAN
I've lost everything. My son is no more. He has just come from London today. Hey God! You're so cruel. 
Police have come already. They are checking the car with a bomb detector.
POLICE OFFICER
A powerbomb has been planted in the car.
ANJAN
The murderer planned to kill me, but my son has killed in the attack.
POLICE OFFICER
Do you suspect anybody Anjan?
ANJAN
I'm puzzled now, I don't have any idea.
POLICE
You're not in the right frame of mind to answer my questions. Ok. We will contact you later.
ANJAN
Ok. sir.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 22 - INT. - ANJAN'S BUNGALOW - NIGHT 22
Anjan and his whole family members are passing the sleepless night. 
ANJAN
I'm speechless, I'm shocked. It's a huge loss in my family.
RIMA
I've lost my confidence. I don't want to live now. Why has God is not taken me along with my son?
ANJAN
I've also lost all the interest at present. My brain is not working properly.
SWAPNA
No, dad! You don't tell this. We've to be active especially to catch the culprit.
ANJAN
But my daughter, whatever you do, you can't get your brother back. All has ended.
Then Throngo come to his house and knocked on the door at 1 p.m. Swapna opened the door.
SWAPNA
There is a very bad news Throngo. My brother has died today through a bomb blast. Somebody has planted a bomb inside our car.
THRONGO
Hhhhhuuuu
SWAPNA
Will you do this for us Throngo?
THRONGO
Yyyyyeeeessss.
Swapna brings one glass of water and gives him.
Swapna told all the incidents briefly to Throngo.
ANJAN
I'm really can't forgive the pathetic death of my son. Life is no meaning for me.
THRONGO
Ppppprrrroooommmmiiiissss
ANJAN
I will go with you Throngo. I've to find my son's murderer and punish him.
THRONGO
Yyyyyeeeessss.
ANJAN
Thank you Throngo.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 23 - INT. - ROOM - DAY - 23
Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin, and Philip are discussing their plan. 
SHEKHAR
We're finally able to make serious damage to Anjan's family. His son has died and his car has been completely destroyed.
PRADIP
Now, they are shocked by the sudden loss of their son. 
SHEKHAR
But, it should be Anjan. We can't sit idle as we're trying to finish Anjan.
NITIN
We should wait for some time as the police are searching for the culprit aggressively.
SHEKHAR
They've not got any clue against us.
NITIN
I think we've to be shut our mouths for a while, otherwise, we will catch soon.
SHEKHAR
Ok. We'll stop do this until the situation is improving.
PHILIP
That's true. We don't have to hurry for killing off Anjan.
PRADIP
Yes, of course. We've to be a bit slow to make the further step.
Suddenly rain has begun to start and they all exist.
DISSOLVE TO


SCENE 24 - INT. - POLICE STATION - DAY - 24
Anjan is talking with Police. The wall clock tick-tocks at 4 p.m. 
POLICE
Do you tell me any clue about the bomb blast, so we can able to solve your case?
ANJAN
I've thought a lot to find any name behind this but I'm unable to remember.
POLICE
Who are your previous enemies in between ten years?
ANJAN
I don't have any enemy as I am not done anything wrong in my entire life.
POLICE
Think again Anjan. Try to remember a minimum of one or two-person who has done bad behavior with you in past.  
Anjan is thinking deeply but not getting anything.
ANJAN
No, no. Not anybody.
Wow! Eureka! I've found some names.
POLICE
Tell us immediately.
ANJAN
It's the group of a doctor named Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin and Philip who are very jealous about me and tried to do badly for me earlier.
POLICE
Anything more.
ANJAN
Shekhar and Pradip among has come to my home to see the alien and attacked Throngo with a round of gunshot. But nothing has happened to Throngo. 
POLICE
Wow! We know it. Then Throngo has beaten them severely and they have to be admitted to the hospital for treatment.
ANJAN
Maybe they are behind the criminal act. But, I've to get some proof to claim their hand in my case.
POLICE
Now, we've got some valid points. We don't underestimate this person as they seem vicious.
ANJAN
Now, I'll also be alert. As my life is in danger. The enemy may target to kill me now.
POLICE
We know, you're not safe now. So, you must update us regularly as any untoward incident happens to you.
ANJAN
Yes, sir. I will not hide anything that happened to me in the coming days.
POLICE
Don't worry sir. Though we've not got any clue we're quite confident to resolve the case soon.
ANJAN
Thank you, sir.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 25 - INT. - ANJAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT - 25
Throngo has come to Anjan's house. Swapna is talking with him. 
SWAPNA
We're in shock till my brother's killer is not ascertained. The police are trying but not got any clue till now.
THRONGO
That's why I'm also in a distress. I'm also constantly finding any to punish the culprit as it is barbaric.
SWAPNA
I know you'll do for us. But, we're not able to imagine the terrible death of my brother. 
Throngo sit beside Swapna and embraces her.
THRONGO
Hhhhhuuuu
Then Anjan interferes in the talk.
ANJAN
I can give you some names Throngo. This is my assumption as I don't have a piece of substantial evidence against them. 
Throngo is listening to her seriously.
ANJAN
They are Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin, and Philip-all are doctors. Once they're my friend and now become my bitter rival without any reason and by jealousy.
THORNGO
Yyyyyaaaa
ANJAN
They're living in different areas in Mumbai. One main person Shekhar is staying in Laxminagar, Goregaon and another Pradip is in Dayapada, Andheri. The other two Nitin and Philip live in Santacruz and Matunga.
THRONGO
Ooookkkk
ANJAN
Thank you very much.
THRONGO
Ttttthhhhaaaannnnkkkk
ANJAN
You can Throngo. I've total faith in you.
Throngo is in a mood to give punishment.
SWPNA
Ok. Sure.
Swapna opens the door. Throngo starts walking and disappears within a minute.
CUT TO


SCENE 26 - INT. - SHEKHAR'S HOUSE - DAY - 26
Two police are quizzing Shekhar about a bomb incident.
POLICE
How do you know Anjan
SHEKHAR
He is also my doctor's colleague.
POLICE
From when?
SHEKHAR
More than ten years.
POLICE
So, Anjan is your colleague cum friend.
SHEKHAR
Yes, of course.
POLICE
Do you suspect anybody behind the bombing plot?
SHEKHAR
No, I've no idea. So, why you're asking me?
POLICE
That's why you have gone to Anjan's house some days back and attacks Throngo with gunshots.
SHEKHAR
That's a harsh argument that happened with Throngo.
POLICE
So, why you've taken the law in your hand? That's why we are here. Tell me why you're gone to see the Throngo with a loaded gun.
SHEKHAR
This is for my safety as I am feeling insecure here about some bizarre incidents that occurred in the city. 
POLICE
Do you have any licenses?
SHEKHAR
Yes, of course.
POLICE
Do you have had a good relationship with Anjan till now?
SHEKHAR
Why has this question arises? Does Anjan tell you something against me?
POLICE
No.
SHEKHAR
I have a very good relationship with Shekhar.
POLICE 
So, why you have not gone to Anjan's house to give him condolence in the setback of the demise of his son.
SHEKHAR
Not gone but intend to go. I am always very sad about the terrible death of Anjan's son.
POLICE NO. 2
Do you have any phone calls to Anjan?
Shekhar is not replying and he looks unpleasant to this question.
POLICE NO.2
Not gone. But, your attitude shows that you're not in a good term with Anjan. So, what is the reason behind this?
SHEKHAR
No, not at all. We're all busy with our hectic schedules. We don't have much time.
POLICE NO.2
Wow! I understood.
POLICE
Do you have anything to tell?
SHEKHAR
No, not at present. But, I will inform you immediately if I get anything spicy.
POLICE
Thank you Shekhar for giving your valuable time. You have to come police station again if required. So, don't go anywhere between the investigation.
SHEKHAR
I have told you that I don't have any problem coming to your police station. So, why I am being treated as a slaughter here?
POLICE
This is our rule to intimate everybody who is the suspect of the fight. You have to obey it anyway.
DISSOLVE TO


SCENE 27- INT.- POLICE - DAY - 27
Anjan is sitting in the police station and discussing with the police officer.
POLICE NO.1
Mr. Anjan, we've met all of your friends. Some of them have told a lot of lies.  We have not been able to identify any clue against them.
ANJAN
Maybe they are not involved. 
POLICE NO.1
But, we are suspecting them. Th all told the concocting story to confuse us. So, we are keeping a vigilant watch on their whereabouts.  
ANJAN
They are very cunning especially, Shekhar. So, getting evidence from them is impossible. But, I have full confidence in the capability of the police department.
POLICE NO.2
Thank you Anjan, we are proactive to get the conclusion soon.
ANJAN
I  hope so.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 28 - EXT. - CITY ROAD - DAY- 28
Throngo has come to the road in Goregaon. He is walking on the road to go to the Laxmipur. People are whispering to see him as an alien. Throngo made his walking fast by jumping. He has understood that people are scared to see him. Now, he has come nearby to the Shekhar's home. He knocks the Shekhar's room. Shekhar's wife has opened the door and is frightened to seeing Throngo.
SHEKHAR'S WIFE
He is doing practicing in his chamber. It's just two minutes of walking from here. just after four buildings - Ashirbad building. So, what's the reason?
THRONGO
Hhhhheeeeaaaalllltttthhhh
Shekhar's wife closed the door with much curiosity.
Throngo comes to the chamber of Shekhar. Shekhar is frightened as his wife is informed him and he has already called the police. Shekhar has come out from his chamber. 
SHEKHAR
Do you come to beat me? I'm not involved in the murder of Anjan's son. So, I am not interested to meet with you.
Throngo is in an angry mood.
SHEKHAR
Don't disturb me. I don't want to listen to you. You can go. 
In the meantime, the police team has come in the spot to catch the Throngo. 
POLICE NO.1
Stop Throngo, why have come you here?
Throngo looks at police teams with rage.
POLICE NO.1
Throngo, don't force us to attack you.
SHEKHAR
Don't give him a chance to attack you. He is very dangerous. Kill him now. Kill him. After all, your team has come to protect me. 
Suddenly, two police fire Throngo by the point-blank range. Throngo becomes very angry. He has picked up two police one by one and make them fatally injured. Then more police forces are added to fight with Throngo. They shot numerous bullets in the Throngo's body. But, he is just injured not dead. Blood is pouring out from his body and he is growling with a peculiar sound. He has started moving fast from the spot. But, in the sunlight, Throngo is not effective like at night. Police picked him in a truck and then locked him into the jail. Throngo's tongue starts swelling and his eyes pop up his head. There are a lot of people who have come to see him and gossiping about him with a surprise. Anjan also got the information about the arrest of Throngo. He has come to see Throngo along with his family. 
ANJAN
Hello Throngo! How did it's happening?
THRONGO
Bbbbbaaaadddd
ANJAN
No, no. Not do anything. I will give you bail.
In the meantime, the police come.
POLICE
No, Throngo will not get any bail. Listen Anjan, don't give him a false promise.
ANJAN
Throngo is not the culprit. Why blame him without any reason.
POLICE
This is a special order from the state police department.
Anjan is not answering anything and exits from the police station with despair.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 29 - INT. - HOTEL - DAY - 29
Shekhar, Pradip, Nitin, and Philip - all have gathered in a hotel food court for lunch and discussion. They are taking their buffet lunch.
SHEKHAR
It's good that Throngo has been arrested. Otherwise, he will give me a sleepless night. 
PRADIP
That's true. The problem is that he is the friend of Anjan. I think Throngo helping him out from the setback. 
SHEKHAR
He can't do anything as we don't leave any proof. 
PHILIP
The only problem is Satish who has done it perfectly. The police are trying very hard to find Anjan's case.
NITIN
So, you think that police will pick up Satish. How can it be possible?
PHILIP
I just scare of my assumption.
NITIN
It will not happen and Satish is very clever. Don't even pronounce his name also.
SHEKHAR
Yes, of course. We don't know any Satish. That's all.
PRADIP
So, we must stay home and tight-lipped our mouths for some time.
SHEKHAR
Our discussion has been over and we will move now.
DISSOLVE TO

SCENE 30 - INT. - JAIL - EVENING - 30
Throngo recovered his power now and moving in a full swing. Nobody can stop him now. He has broken the iron door with his hand. Police alerted and sees him escape. They shut the main gate of the jail. Then Throngo is started roaring angrily and proceeding to the main gate very fast. Police are attacking him with a volley of guns shot but he doesn't have any injury or problem. He is also broke the main gate and four police vans are chasing him to catch him up. Even a helicopter is also flying above him to kill him. There is a big chaos. Throngo. Throngo is walking from tree to tree, rooftop to rooftop. Then one river comes on the way and Throngo jumped the river easily to the other side and vanishes.
DISSOLVE TO


SCENE 31 - INT. - ROAD - NIGHT - 31

Throngo is relishing street food by changing his appearance as a beautiful woman. Two people have to get down from a car and ask for food. The vendor gives them food and talking with others. 

FIRST ONE

So, Satish! The police are not leaving anything to arrest the culprit who is behind the bombing. 

SATISH

It's impossible to find me as I've done it for Mr. Nitin and get paid for this.

FIRST ONE

Let's go somewhere for the time being. 

SATISH

I'm not frightened for the Manoj but you're advising me so we can go to the other place for a change. 

MANOJ

Good but when?

SATISH

After two days as I've some urgent work to complete.

MANOJ

Ok. 

Throngo is listening to their communications minutely. Then they paid the money and enter the car. Now, Throngo is come to know who the bloody culprit for this heinous act is. Satish and Manoj have not noticed him.

DISSOLVE TO











































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 Types of Humor with Examples

Script Consultant Jobs

Romantic Concepts by Myself